Effective Date: September 17, 2018
Why do we collect Information on the Website?
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about your computer or device and your use of the Website to understand how to improve our Website. We also collect any information you voluntarily provide when you visit the Website to learn more about Hareer Deals and its products, sign up for Hareer Deals and its services and products, or apply for employment at Hareer Deals. The type of information collected will depend on your request.
What Information does Hareer Deals collect on the Website?
When you visit the Website, we collect and store information about you and your computer or device in log files. This information may be shared with third parties who help us analyze overall activity trends for analytics purposes and maintain the Website. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis. For more information about cookies and tracking pixels, and how to disable them, please see “End User Choice and Opt Out” below, and learn more about how to control your data via Heap, Intercom, Optimizely, Inspectlet, and Google Analytics. Heap, Intercom, Optimizely, Google Analytics and Inspectlet.
Here are the different categories of information that may be collected from your device by the Website, or by partners, affiliates, and other vendors acting on our behalf:
- The type of browser you used to access the Website
- The times you accessed the Website
- The IP address of the device you used to access the Website
- The pages on the Website that you viewed
- The pages you visited before navigating to the Website(s).
- Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Website, including hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information
We also collect personally identifiable information when you register for an Account or otherwise choose to provide personally identifiable information to us. Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This may include but is not limited to:
- Business entity name and/or your title with the applicable business entity,
- Your personal and/or business entity related e-mail address, mailing address, daytime and/or cellular telephone numbers, fax number, account information (or other information that we require in order to pay any amounts due to you under the Affiliate Network),
- IP address
- Any other information requested on the registration form or any other form on the Website.
How do we Use Information Collected on the Website?
We use the information we collect on the Website for various purposes, including:
- Ensuring our Website remain relevant to end user needs and are easy to use by providing analytics and other data regarding use of our Website.
- Sending marketing and promotional communications in compliance with applicable laws.
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our Website and services, enhancing security, monitoring and verifying identify or service access, or combatting spam or other malware or security risks.
- Identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns and expanding our business offerings.
- Providing confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, as well as all other support and administrative messages involved in your request or use of Hareer Deals products and services.
- Alerting you to new products, special offers and promotions that may be offered by Hareer Deals and our selected partners.
- Processing your payment for enrolled Hareer Deals products and services.
- Keeping you informed about Hareer Deals promotional events.
- Contacting you regarding an open position at Hareer Deals for which you had previously applied. If you wish to share a Hareer Deals job post with your friend, we will collect their name and email address to send them a one-time email inviting them to view the invite. We do not store this information for any reason.
- Contacting you to send you information regarding your Account and the Affiliate Network;
- Track your compliance with the Terms and Conditions and for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes.
- Use your IP address for the purposes identified above, as well as to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to confirm that a particular individual affirmed his/her consent to specific legal terms
- You agree that we, or our Third Party Agent, may contact you at any time regarding your Account or the Affiliate Network and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your Account on the Affiliate Network.
Links to Third Party Sites
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do their work such as providing customer support, processing payments, and storing data (e.g. Amazon Web Services). Any third-party vendor so used has agreed to protect the confidentiality of information provided by Hareer Deals;
- if required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or court order or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you or any end users with any third parties.
Cookies and Web Beacons
End User Choice and Opt-Out on the Website
Hareer Deals Publications
If you no longer wish to receive Hareer Deals publications (e.g. newsletters, blog digests), you may opt out using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations. We will respond to your opt out request to access within a reasonable timeframe.
Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies) and Local Storage (HTML5) Opt Out
Third parties with whom we partner use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies), and we and our third parties use Local Storage (HTML5) to provide certain features on our website, to display advertising based on your web browsing activity, and to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML 5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
You may opt-out by visiting the website of that specific partner:
- Yahoo Gemini (Oath)
- Yahoo Japan (Japanese)
Customer Support Correspondence
Correspondences with our support team will be collected and stored, including your contact details and the information provided by you during the various correspondences, in order to provide support, improve our services and for our exercise or defense of potential legal claims (only for the appropriate period under applicable law).
Security of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Data Retention, Use, Access, Corrections and Removal
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Hareer Deals services. If you wish to access, amend, correct, remove, or limit use of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by updating your preferences in the user settings section of your account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Changes to This Policy
International Transfer of Data
In the process of providing services to you, we may transfer information that we collect to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By using the Website or signing up for an account with Hareer Deals, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.